Our end to end data protection portfolio enables you and your IT team to stay focused on your objectives. When you carry a wide portfolio of solutions and take a custom approach to each customer’s circumstances you quickly become a valuable partner in a business’s struggle for resiliency.
Your business is different and your needs are different. Because of that we provide a mix of options that include software based solutions, hardware alternatives, and cloud based custom hosted resources.
- Software based solutions: Enable around the clock data replication and critical fail-over capabilities that can get you back up and operational in minutes.
- Hardware based: Industry leading appliances to provide local or remote back-up capability, providing flexible recovery options.
- Hosted solutions: A custom approach to critical data and application retention housed in one of our data centers. Leaving the management of the infrastructure to our professionals.
Regardless of the environment, every business should take their data protection and recovery plan seriously. The first step is to contact us to review your organizational needs.
Business Continuity and Resiliency Assessments
To get a clear idea of where you need to go with your continuity solution you need to assess your current state. We offer a wide range of assessment options that include:
- Continuity and resiliency assessments
- Backup, availability, and recovery analyses.
- Resiliency plans, procedures development, and validations.
- Risk and vulnerability assessments.
Business Continuity Plan Development
We design effective and thorough recovery plans and strategies that address the real impacts of an outage on your business operations. Our team helps you develop a solid plan that mitigates business risk related to your critical technology.
Business Continuity Testing
Mock Disaster Exercises validate your Management Team’s ability to effectively respond to and recover from a potential or actual crisis situation. Our approach to performing a Mock Disaster exercise incorporates both senior management and business unit leaders. We guide the organization from the start of an event to successful recovery.
Please call us today to discuss how our personalized process can help you and your organization ensure the successful management of your response and recovery.