As the landscape of work environments change, remote work becomes more popular; many companies have prioritized the need for solutions in their workspaces to handle scalability, flexibility, and the ability to work safely from anywhere at any time.
That’s why Arbor Solutions has an expansive catalog of services offered to our clients to help with this exact mission.
We are happy to offer a variety of additional services to assist your business, such as:
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
- Microsoft Azure Plans
- AWS Subscriptions
Alongside these “Big 3”, we can also work with you to create a custom package or solution that is fully cloud, hybrid, or onsite within your environment using the following tools:
Productivity Tools: VPN and Communications Management, Email Signature Management, Remote Desktop Management, Business Intelligence
Infrastructure Tools: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) + Management, Data as a Service (DaaS) + Management, Storage as a Service (SaaS) + Management
Operational Tools: Software as a Service (SaaS), Remote Device Management
Business Continuity Tools: Backup onsite and offsite as a Service, Disaster Recovery onsite and as a Service, File Sharing as a Service, High Availability onsite and as a Service
Security: Endpoint Protection, Email Filtering, Web site tracking and filtering, Mobile Device Management and Protection, and Network Security
Software Development: We offer exceptionally strong development services in both the Intel/Microsoft, and IBM Power Systems environments, including .Net, C#, Java, Visual Basic, RPG, PHP, among other programming languages.
Cyber-attacks targeting businesses are on the rise, and we want to make sure you protect your systems, data, employees, and customers while remaining as efficient and productive as ever. As the volume, variety, and sophistication of cyber threats continues to affect company’s ‘, a layered security approach is a business’s best defense – for which we also offer Fortinet products.
One of the first items we strongly recommend is if you already have Microsoft 365 or Office 365 , to upgrade to Microsoft 365 Business Premium; it combines the Office productivity apps you already use and love with the following additional features:
- Advanced Security: Keeps your data and users safe with Multi-Factor Authentication, email protection, and more.
- Device Management: Ensures your users have access to the devices and applications they need, when and where they need it, with Microsoft Intune and shared computer activation.
- Windows 10: Provides an always-up-to-date and secure operating system. Microsoft’s Windows 7 End-of-Support took effect January 14, 2022 – if you are still on Windows 7, you are facing the security risk of unsupported OS!
- Also, be aware that Microsoft is offering a 60-day upgrade window for replacing Windows 7 with Windows 10 as part of this Business Premium offering!
If you don’t have Microsoft 365 or Business Premium, touch base with us to discuss your options and the relevant pricing.