IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence Overview
Today’s customers are well-informed and empowered by information. To serve these empowered customers, your business must — now more than ever — put them at the center of everything you do. The ability to attract, retain and satisfy them now and into the future requires providing the right experience at the right time for each individual customer.
The IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence solution is designed to help your company create personalized, relevant experiences with a focus on driving new revenue. It enables you to deliver optimized and relevant actions at the point of impact to enhance customer experiences and grow revenue.
Attracting retaining and satisfying customers
IBM Predictive Customer Intelligence provides capabilities for recommending relevant and appropriate offers and actions for individual customers given the very latest circumstances:
- Predictive analytics. Predictive analytics capabilities include data mining and modeling to help you anticipate what individual customers are likely to want or do next.
- Decision management. Convert predictive scores into the most appropriate business action.
- Real-time scoring. Real-time scoring generates and regenerates predictions on demand so you can immediately react to new information.
- Customer lifetime value segmentation. Action recommendations are optimized for long-term expected reward.
- Cross-campaign optimization. Scanning multiple campaigns, channels and business constraints enables the best assignment of customers to campaigns.
- Closed loop analysis. Recommended actions, actual outcomes and new business experiments are fed back into the analytical process to help you continuously improve predictions and recommendations.
- Analytical process automation. The automation of most analytical tasks helps increase reliability and consistency.